Mother Road Brewing Company sells fresh kegs directly from the brewery, based upon availability. Please fill out the below keg request form including the type of beer and keg size you are interested in. A member of the Mother Road team will contact you within 48 hours. All requests should be made two weeks prior to pick up.
Kegs run $165 for a half barrel (15.5 gallons; 120 pints +/-) and $70 for a torpedo sixth barrel (5.16 gallons; 40 pints +/-). Seasonal beers, or specialties, may sell higher than standard offerings. In addition to the price of the keg, we will charge a $40 keg deposit which is refundable upon return of the empty keg with the receipt. Bronco taps may be available for use for a $5 fee, along with a $40 tap deposit which is fully refundable upon return of the tap in working condition with the receipt. Failure to provide a receipt will result in a diminished deposit refund of $30 for the keg and/or tap. Call the brewery or drop in to see what we have available!
Don’t forget that we also offer individual bottles, four and six packs, and cases of your Mother Road favorites!
Keg Sales Details:
• Payment for the keg and deposit(s) are due prior to, or upon pickup, of the keg.
• Mother Road does not offer ice buckets or CO2 for serving.
• NO refunds on purchased kegs once they leave the brewery.
.• A valid receipt is required with the empty keg to claim the $40 keg deposit or $40 tap deposit (the credit card utilized will also work with 90 days). Failure to provide a receipt will result in a diminished deposit refund of $30 for the keg and/or tap.
• All people in the purchasing party will be required to show proof of age.
• Mother Road may not be able to assist you with carrying out your kegs; please bring help if you need it.